10th Nov 2012 - Freemo meet, Broadclyst

Events which have past will be moved here - don't forget to post your images and video so folk can see what they missed!
BrianMoore

Re: 10th Nov 2012 - Freemo meet, Broadclyst

Post by BrianMoore »

Many thanks to Mel, Neil and Martyn for A Grand Day Out.

RS11 and caboose at Dale Yard: Broadclyst Modular meet, 10 November 2012. by bxmoore, on Flickr

Here's a snap of the RS11 and caboose that we used for the three-hour, real-time Laira Turn, actually stopping prototypically "for beans" half-way through.

Great fun.
Brian Moore
redbull

Post by redbull »

Ah crap...I think I need to subscribe to the entire forum as I've only just seen this thread! The one thing I miss from YahooGroups is the individual emails ... especially for those of us who don't have time to check the forum every day! Wonder if there is a way to subscribe to keywords? Mmmm...must look into that...
Peter Borcherds
Rochelle Intermodal N Scale Modular Layout
http://www.rochelleintermodal.com
torikoos

Post by torikoos »

Well Pete, there are the 'new posts', ' unread posts', and the 'active posts' quick links at the top of the forum main page, those are what I usually check out when I visit.
I had a good time that day, and it really got me inspired and motivated to get some work done on my own module (which can be found in the modular section of this forum).

Koos
Koos Fockens -Devon UK. North American Model Railroading
Age is just a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, then it doesn't matter.
Gloriousnse

Post by Gloriousnse »

The other one is if you're on the main forum index page here: index.php any sub-forum with new posts should make the circle on the left light up in red - the same thing on the next menu down...

You can subscribe to each section, just open it up and 'subscribe forum' is at the bottom left - that means you can effectively subscribe to the whole shebang by clicking that link in every section.
Martyn Read