Search found 102 matches

by PeterLJ
Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:59 am
Forum: Electricals
Topic: Sound effects on the railroad
Replies: 2
Views: 8014

Re: Sound effects on the railroad

Hi Mike

Sounds (!!) great. Been years since I looked at Sound Pro in JMRI, will have a look later.

Keep well.

Peter
by PeterLJ
Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:05 am
Forum: Events - Upcoming
Topic: Freemo South 2021
Replies: 1
Views: 638

Re: Freemo South 2021

Hi Dan
Yes please, perhaps we could experiment with some form of ABS (http://www.modularsignalsystem.info/)?
Peter
by PeterLJ
Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:51 pm
Forum: Forum Info, Rules, Help
Topic: Access to NMRA Records
Replies: 1
Views: 632

Re: Access to NMRA Records

Thanks, Done
Peter
by PeterLJ
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:36 am
Forum: Events - Upcoming
Topic: NMRA Spring Meet
Replies: 0
Views: 561

NMRA Spring Meet

NMRA Spring Meet will be held Saturday 18th April and Sunday the 19th 10am to 4pm. It is sponsored and hosted by Mech Models in conjunction with Black Diamonds. Mech Models Unit 9, Lancaster Park, Newborough Road, Burton on Trent DE13 9PD Members Bring and Buy tables cost £10 for a single 4-foot tab...
by PeterLJ
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:59 pm
Forum: Forum Info, Rules, Help
Topic: Access to NMRA Records
Replies: 1
Views: 632

Access to NMRA Records

Hi

I appear unable to access most of the members area (only the short menu to the left) although I am logged on as a member. Can a Admin sort me out please?

Peter
by PeterLJ
Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:42 am
Forum: Events - Upcoming
Topic: District and Region Reports
Replies: 0
Views: 13627

District and Region Reports

Hi

District and Officers reports for the AGM should be forwarded to the Secretary to be included here.

Peter L-J
by PeterLJ
Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:17 am
Forum: Events - Upcoming
Topic: Convention 2019
Replies: 0
Views: 9242

Convention 2019

Hi

I quick apology for not being able to make it to this years convention. I hope you have a good one.

Peter L-J
by PeterLJ
Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:16 am
Forum: Forum Info, Rules, Help
Topic: District and Region Reports
Replies: 0
Views: 19057

District and Region Reports

In future all district and region reports are to be presented on this forum. They can be either sent here or to the Secretary.

P A Lloyd-Jones
Secretary
by PeterLJ
Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:08 am
Forum: Events - Upcoming
Topic: 2018 NMRA BR Annual General Meeting
Replies: 0
Views: 14587

2018 NMRA BR Annual General Meeting

The AGM will be held on Saturday 27th of October in the afternoon at the Derby Convention Centre at a time to be decided. Any member with items for AOB please ensure the Secretary has details by Saturday 27th so the BoD has adequate time to peruse, process and research as required. P A Lloyd-Jones S...
by PeterLJ
Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:18 am
Forum: OPSIG
Topic: Bruce Chubb Articles in RMC
Replies: 5
Views: 18946

Re: Bruce Chubb Articles in RMC

Hi Dean

Thanks, I will see if I can purchase the digital downloads.

Peter
by PeterLJ
Thu May 25, 2017 8:25 am
Forum: OPSIG
Topic: Bruce Chubb Articles in RMC
Replies: 5
Views: 18946

Bruce Chubb Articles in RMC

Hi

I understand that Bruce Chubb has written a number of articles on signalling and signal control panels in the RMC. Can any one please provide me with details?

Thanks

Peter
by PeterLJ
Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:10 pm
Forum: Operations
Topic: Assistance with an Open University Project
Replies: 6
Views: 9853

Re: Assistance with an Open University Project

Hi Actually I have never formally used UML, but I have been instructed in and used SSADM (Sadism!) Nor actually have I ever used Smalltalk but assume it is just another language. I think however UML was "invented" to help visualise and develop object orientated programs. However reading your letter ...
by PeterLJ
Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:23 pm
Forum: Operations
Topic: Assistance with an Open University Project
Replies: 6
Views: 9853

Re: Assistance with an Open University Project

Hi

I was wondering what tools you will use to model and analyse the existing system, perhaps ULM?

Peter
by PeterLJ
Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:31 pm
Forum: Association Volunteer
Topic: Requirements
Replies: 4
Views: 15976

Re: Requirements

Hi Koos

It appears that a lot of us could qualify, if only if we bothered. So a member of the BoD is a Region Committee Member but what of the other officers (such as yourself?)

I also take it that a lot of the HO Modular Meets do not count, but the Region Ones do?

Thanks

Peter
by PeterLJ
Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:58 am
Forum: N scale MODSIG
Topic: N(o) Scale?
Replies: 5
Views: 9758

Re: N(o) Scale?

Hi Dean

Google "Snake Bend", a group situated near Worcester, or Google "Worcester N Gaugers".

Peter L-J