Next week, the Blyth and Tyne Model Railway Society is holding a small exhibition in Wallsend Library to promote railway modelling as a hobby. Wallsend library is located in the town centre with ample free parking nearby.
Dates and times are;
• Tuesday 29th March 12.00pm – 4.00pm
• Wednesday 30th March 10.00am – 4.00pm
• Thursday 31st March 10.00am – 4.00pm
• Friday 1st April 10.00am – 4.00pm
• Saturday 2nd April 10.00am – 1.00pm
There is no entrance fee
Five club layouts will be in operation, two of which are North American themed layouts;
California Surfline; N gauge, modern era,
and at 1 minute 30 seconds in this short video clip
52nd Avenue. HO gauge, 1960’s era.
A “work in progress” with no photographs or description. There is a short video clip at 3 minutes 50 seconds,
Events which have past will be moved here - don't forget to post your images and video so folk can see what they missed!
1 post • Page 1 of 1