UP #453 at New Pollok

New toys to show off? Projects you're working on? Want advice on what (and what not to) get? Try here...
BrianMoore

UP #453 at New Pollok

Post by BrianMoore »

I filmed this little switching scenario earlier on this evening. Thanks for looking.
Brian Moore
Gloriousnse

Re: UP #453 at New Pollok

Post by Gloriousnse »

Could even be two boxcars of Christmas trees from the graphics on the side. :) Nice vid Brian.
Martyn Read
calaf01

Post by calaf01 »

Lovely driving!
Alan C.
torikoos

Post by torikoos »

I was watching paint dry for a bit, so I thought I'd look at some videos again, much more fun!
I like the sound of this SD7, particularly that tell tale 'whine' when it slows down,that you get from these earlier EMD's is very realistic. I've not heard that very clearly on a model decoder before. Is this the custom EMD sound you have in the Loksound, or is this also very achievable with other makes of sound decoders. I might have to have a better play with some of the sound levels in the mix on my decoders. Perhaps I've set the engine too loud, and need the create another balance, then the overal sound volume (which is now between 50 and 75% ) can go up a bit.

Koos
Koos Fockens -Devon UK. North American Model Railroading
Age is just a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, then it doesn't matter.
BrianMoore

Post by BrianMoore »

Koos,

The download is indeed the custom Loksound one that Rob and I have in all our SD7/SD9/GP9 fleet. You've seen the above before, but if anyone else is interested, Rob's GP9 is going through its paces from 1.48. Sound quality not brilliant, but you get the idea.
Brian Moore