BUILD A STRUCTURE CHALLENGE WINTER 2015/2016 VOTE

Suffering from the 'Plywood Pacific' look? Share your scenery & structure questions and tips here...

Fellow members please cast your votes on the results of the Build a Structure Challenge Winter 2015.

Poll ended at Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:29 pm

Dean Halls N Gauge Structure
No votes
Peter Bowen Roundhouse
100%

Total votes: 4

torikoos

BUILD A STRUCTURE CHALLENGE WINTER 2015/2016 VOTE

Post by torikoos »

Fellow members please cast your votes on the results of the Build a Structure Challenge Winter 2015.

Entries can be found in the challenge section, as well as here in the Structures and Scenery section.

Voting closes on April 1st 2016

Thanks, Koos
Koos Fockens -Devon UK. North American Model Railroading
Age is just a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, then it doesn't matter.
torikoos

Re: BUILD A STRUCTURE CHALLENGE WINTER 2015/2016 VOTE

Post by torikoos »

Well the vote has now closed.

Despite this thread getting 210 views, only a handful, 4 members have voted, and the clear winner is Peter Bowen's excellent Roundhouse!

So congrats go to Peter, for an excellent build, and a great build series of posts on the forum.

As for a next build challenge, I'm going to see if we should hold another later on, or if there are changes to the format we could consider, as I feel that with more than 600 members, quite a percentage of those enjoying the region services (and thus have forum access), it is disappointing that only 4 people voted.

Anyway, head up high we continue on.

Well done again Peter!
Age is just a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, then it doesn't matter.
deanobeano

Post by deanobeano »

Well done Peter.

If nothing else I'm sure both of us gained from the experience - it does seem however that not many others did!
Dean Halls
torikoos

Post by torikoos »

I have contacted our president to see how we can increase participation. It appears that some were unaware that this was even going, so the first step for the next challenge is to make sure it is promoted/advertised better.